Episode 184 “NEON LITTER BY ULTRA PET”
Hello Pups and Kittens, and welcome back to The Groomer Next Door. This week we discuss cat litter. For all you cat pet parents out there theirs so much we don't know about something our cats care about almost as much as they love food and sleep. Our guest Tom Atyeo .
Sick & Tired of Dusty, Smelly, Boring Cat Litter?
GET READY TO RAVE WITH NEON CAT LITTER!
- Vibrant Fun Colors to Personalize Your Cat’s Litter Box
- More fun colors coming soon!
- Absorbent Micro-sized Crystals are SOFT-on-PAWS
- Easy-to-Scoop Clumps
- Convenient Twice a week scooping
- Amazing Odor Control! “Do you even have a cat living with you?”
- 70% Lighter than clay litters
- It is a naturally occurring mineral that is purified and processed into either granular or beaded form
- Silica gel’s high surface area allows it to absorb water readily, making it useful as a desiccant (drying agent).
- Silica gel is non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-reactive and stable with ordinary usage.
Basically, it is a natural combination of water, sand and oxygen that is shaped into various sized beads.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It is similar in feature to a sponge because it absorbs a lot of liquid and moisture. It is different than a sponge because it does not become soft or wet – silica gel keeps its shape and stays dry to the touch.
Once saturated with water, the silica gel can be regenerated by heating it to 120 °C (250 °F) for two hours.